An elegant way to wear your faith every day.
There’s something comforting and familiar about wearing a cross close to your heart. Not only is it a symbol of faith, but it’s a small reminder to do good in the world, and think on our blessings, each and every day. But a beautiful cross doesn’t need to be bulky or ostentatious to do its job. It just needs to feel right on you.
ALSO WORTH YOUR TIME: These 5 modest fashion bloggers give smart, stylish advice
So the For Her editors scoured artisan shops and mainstream department stores alike to bring you understated but unique jewelry, adorned with the cross. Whether you’re looking for a sweet (but inexpensive) cross for your child, or an investment piece that you can wear for years, there’s a faithful necklace here to suit every budget and style.
- 3 easy, healthy breakfast ideas to energize your weekday mornings
- Why I need to believe in guardian angels on earth
- I’m a hugger of a mother—here’s why you should be one, too
- Jake Gyllenhaal sings haunting 33-year-old song about a 133-year-old painting (VIDEO)
- All the DIY Valentine’s Day card inspiration you need
- Need a hug? ‘Loubie’ the golden retriever can make it all better (PHOTOS)
- Are the Grammys becoming irrelevant?
- Young beauty bloggers let Dad narrate their makeup tutorials (VIDEOS)
- 10 U.S. cities that can mentally transport you to Europe
- Is ‘Dabbing’ disrespectful, or did I miss the memo?
- 6 decadent—and deceptively healthy—chocolate desserts
- Do our children inherently think men are smarter than women?
- Drowned toddler recovers after miraculous response to prayers
- How to practice Scandinavian ‘lagom’: When enough is just enough
- What C.S. Lewis can teach us about true love