Christmas isn’t all about the trimmings, of course, but these festive wreaths and simple ornaments from the Gaines’ home brand, Magnolia Market, are putting us in the holiday spirit.
Fans of HGTV’s Fixer Upper know that the only thing cuter than the show’s home renovations is the husband and wife team that hosts the show. And what’s even more loveable than Chip and Joanna Gaines? Chip and Joanna Gaines getting into the Christmas spirit. Now you can bring some of Joanna’s shabby chic aesthetic to your home this Advent. Her store, Magnolia Market, debuted a new Christmas collection just this week.
Wait! But before you start filling up your shopping cart, here’s a quick reminder of why we love what’s behind this brand so much: Chip and Joanna are truly a dynamic duo that believe in and support one another—and they don’t need seasonal reminders of gratitude to remember to keep on doing that.
“Chip and I run a few businesses here in Waco, Texas, but Magnolia Market holds a special place in my heart,” says Joanna in a letter on the Magnolia Market site. “This entire business idea was born completely out of a dream I didn’t know could ever come to life. It’s truly only because a fiercely faithful, brave and bold husband pushed me to pursue my dream that it ever came to be.”
That sounds like a marriage you can hang your hat (or Christmas stocking) on!
The current Magnolia Market grew out of a shop that the couple originally opened in 2003. But you don’t have to go all the way to Waco, where the couple lives and works, to peruse the new Christmas collection. You can browse Joanna’s rustic Yuletide designs right from the comfort of your own home.
Joanna is a big fan of Noël, both as a mom and a designer.
“I love how Christmas decor make a home feel so warm and cozy,” Gaines wrote in an Instagram post. “I also love a Christmas tree that displays years of memories and sweet moments as a family. Here’s to happy holiday decorating!”
Here are some of the stand-out items from Magnolia Market’s adorable Christmas collection. We have a feeling something will catch your eye.
1. Welcoming wreaths
2. Simple, sweet & inexpensive ornaments
3. Festive homey touches
- 3 easy, healthy breakfast ideas to energize your weekday mornings
- Why I need to believe in guardian angels on earth
- I’m a hugger of a mother—here’s why you should be one, too
- Jake Gyllenhaal sings haunting 33-year-old song about a 133-year-old painting (VIDEO)
- All the DIY Valentine’s Day card inspiration you need
- Need a hug? ‘Loubie’ the golden retriever can make it all better (PHOTOS)
- Are the Grammys becoming irrelevant?
- Young beauty bloggers let Dad narrate their makeup tutorials (VIDEOS)
- 26 simple & unique cross necklaces
- 10 U.S. cities that can mentally transport you to Europe
- Is ‘Dabbing’ disrespectful, or did I miss the memo?
- 6 decadent—and deceptively healthy—chocolate desserts
- Do our children inherently think men are smarter than women?
- Drowned toddler recovers after miraculous response to prayers
- How to practice Scandinavian ‘lagom’: When enough is just enough
- What C.S. Lewis can teach us about true love