Families are flocking to see Disney's new movie Finding Dory, the sequel to Finding Nemo. But it's not just a surface comedy, there's a deeper message for your kids inside this ocean flick.
- The day I went to a wedding on a first date
- 3 little things all happy, long-married couples do every day
- The Meg Ryan reaction: do looks and age matter more than talent?
- 10 spectacular and little known churches to see in Rome
- Live fully, or better off dead? The problem with ‘Me Before You’
- Teacher’s anti-bullying lesson using two red apples goes viral
- The spirit of Princess Diana inspires Prince William’s Father’s day essay
- My ‘father’ was a priest
- 9 graphic quotes about the importance of fathers
- Disney Princesses appear in court to watch little girl’s adoption
- 6 easy ways you can help the crisis in Venezuela
- What does Queen Elizabeth think about Brexit?
- 5 daily habits to overcome anxiety in an age of terrorism
- What fathers want their daughters to know about men
- Why I’m finally telling my own ‘Brock Turner’ story
- The daily prayer that can change your life
- Forget treadmill desks: all I want is a human hamster-wheel at work
- Little boy gives his allowance away & inspires us to dig deeper
- The 3 questions every woman is dying to be asked
- Easy & colorful 4th of July dessert recipes
- Summer solstice: why I’m not cheering for the official start of summertime
- How being an Army wife changed the things I pray for
- Choir! Choir! Choir! breathes new life into pop songs and peoples’ lives
- 21 quotes you should read the night before your wedding
- Google thanks grandma for her good old-fashioned manners
- Picnic time! 5 light & lovely summer recipes
- Best moments from the Queen’s official 90th birthday celebration
- You, me, and Leigh
- Duchess Kate sparkles in another recycled dress at gala
- A hidden surprise in the heart of the Sistine Chapel
This 3-course picnic menu is light but generous with fresh flavor, including mason jar cheesecakes and a unique lemonade you'll want to keep drinking all summer long.
Practical advice to help you design an elegant family bathroom, and keep all your little ducklings in a row.
After four wonderful children, I thought I was done. But then ...
Kick off the season with these twenty open-toe styles, from heels to flats and everything in between.
As part of For Her’s #SoulBeauty campaign, we talked to everyday women who embrace the beauty in their lives, and share it with the world.
When a trusted friend made an unwanted advance, it changed the way I thought about married life.