The star of The Magnificent Seven told Parade he's stepping back from a glittering career to build forts and braid hair.
- Mark Wahlberg pauses ‘Transformers’ filming because it was Sunday
- Letter from 6-year-old offering to adopt a refugee boy as his brother goes viral (VIDEO)
- 6 fall TV shows begging for your attention (that just might deserve it)
- Rare glimpses of the Jolie-Pitt family love story through the years (PHOTOS)
- A sisterly bond that goes much deeper than cerebral palsy (VIDEO)
- 14 breathtaking full moon Instagrams from across the globe (PHOTOS)
- Denzel Washington’s magnificent outlook: ‘Acting is not life to me’
- Is love dead? The great affliction of Brad and Angie’s divorce
- 6 gorgeous mountain towns for foodies, hikers, skiers & thrill-seekers
- Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt for ‘the health of her family’
- Why your sister is always your best girlfriend—even when you can’t stand each other
- 6 Emmys moments we can’t stop talking about (PHOTOS)
- 5 child & teen safety apps that aren’t too stalkerish
- 13 ways to up-style a plain white shirt
- Elizabeth Vargas’ alcohol confession brings painful feelings to the forefront
- Mrs. Shy Guy: when you have a busy social life but your husband doesn’t
- 3 pieces of pregnancy advice Katherine Heigl swears by
- Julie Turner: how a passion for the arts turned into a calling to help the homeless
- 8 old-fashioned dating rituals from around the world
- What ‘The Sound of Music’ taught me about becoming a woman
- Chris Pratt’s next big project: his family
- ‘The Exorcist’: this fall’s scariest new show might also be its most religious
- Marion Cotillard responds with pure class to her Brangelina accusers
- 10 quotes in honor of the International Day of Peace
- How to raise successful kids without a ‘checklisted childhood’ (VIDEO)
- How does she do it? 12 life questions for busy author Tricia Goyer
- Adele’s big lifestyle change is great for her family (but not for her fans)
- What’s in, what’s out: Brangelina, ‘Pitch,’ & pythons as the stuff of nightmares
- Tweets of the week: embrace change … even when it’s terrifying
- Girls’ Life: how can we change the newsstand for the next generation of women?
From chic to sassy, these clever tips will transform your basic whites into things of beauty. Pretty soon, you'll be wearing them every day of the week!
Just because a celebrity's marriage doesn’t last doesn’t mean ours are doomed.
The actress who played Liesl, Charmian Carr, passed away this week at age 73. But in my heart I know she'll live on through generations of re-watching The Sound of Music, a movie that taught me about love, responsibility, and becoming a woman in full.
No awards show is complete without a few surprising laughs ... or a few genuinely beautiful moments. Here's what stood out to us at the Emmy Awards this year.
“I’ve never gelled very well with touring as I’m a real homebody.”
Introduce a bit of fun into your wardrobe with this funky bomber jacket of your own making--it's the perfect season for it!
Breastfeeding is not a debate, it’s an opportunity for compassion.
It's a miracle that she survived long enough to be born, and now the baby who has defied all the odds is turning two.
What was true thousands of years ago still holds up: There are three types of friendships in a person's life. Aim for "the goodness."
What if we didn’t strive to both work and earn more, and instead had a holistic view of how we steward our resources—including our money and time and our relationships?
Isabella Rossellini, that icon of fierce femininity, shows us that there are both new frontiers for women and new expansive definitions of beauty—and that we are not limited by age.