We live in an 'I want' and 'give me' culture. But Christmas doesn't have to be a frenzy of shopping, debt, and stuff.
- Deliciously festive Christmas cakes for you & yours
- 7 counter-cultural ways to win Advent
- How to ‘speak up’ for yourself without being aggressive (VIDEO)
- 12 creative ways your family can serve others this holiday
- Challenge your mind & body to joy this Advent
- The debutante ball: an inside look at the coming-of-age event of fun & faith
- 3 lessons I’ve learned from my parents’ interracial marriage
- Why my family celebrates St. Nick instead of Santa
- Did strangers touch Mary’s belly when she was pregnant with Jesus, too?
- Newborn getting hair shampooed gets 33 million views: watch and you’ll know why! (VIDEO)
- How to heal from a spouse’s emotional infidelity
- A sneak peek at the Vatican Christmas tree in St. Peter’s Square (PHOTOS)
- Bring the Greek ruins to life: sightseeing tips for the Gulf of Corinth
- 12 DIY Christmas wreath crafts
- Actor Andrew Garfield is adorable talking about his relationship with Jesus (VIDEO)
- Mom gives up on the ‘perfect’ Christmas card & the result is magical (PHOTOS)
- Which wedding dress are you? 9 gowns to help decide your wedding “mood”
- Pirelli’s 2017 calendar is refreshingly different this year
- 10 fathers whose parenthood helped them become saints
- Marriage is not a ball and chain
- 7 insights to guide you as a ‘sandwich generation’ caregiver
- Long-distance grandfather shares life lessons with grandsons through Instagram drawings (PHOTOS)
- How to politely ask grandparents to stop spoiling your kids at Christmas
- Can a sexual dry spell strengthen your marital bond?
- 11 Christmas hymns & songs that are even better on YouTube (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt is a case for why all kids need strong fathers in their lives
- What’s in, what’s out: Humility, sleep & a miracle in the ashes of Tennessee
- These refreshing holiday ads will warm your heart
- In ‘Silence,’ Martin Scorsese speaks. What will he say?
- Best tweets of the week for grace, love & hope
Can’t keep up with what’s in fashion? Check out our handy chart of what’s trending and what’s totally passé.
If you and your spouse are going through a dry spell, it's hard not to worry. But these tips may help you cherish each other more than ever.
Whenever you dads feel unappreciated or at a loss for how to do what’s best for the kids, remember that you are not alone.